Bangsar Baru, Bangsar Utama, Bangsar South, Lucky Garden, Bukit Bandaraya, Pantai - Online Community Forum, News Articles, Activity Places, Business Directory, Classifieds & etc


Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anyone knows where to discard old handphones?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone knows where to discard old handphones?

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
givemefive View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie


Joined: 07áAugustá2018
Status: Offline
Points: 14
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote givemefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áJuneá2019 at 10:33am
Originally posted by popo90 popo90 wrote:

From my experience, its good too. I'd suggest you have a meet up for electronics.. text the seller when and where through their apps. 

If buying electronic gadgets better to have a meet up with the seller lah, because if through pictures only you cant really know if the item is legit or not, only can know it is real or fake if you try it out personally, especially when the price is way too cheap below market price.
Back to Top
JonSnow View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie


Joined: 05áJuneá2019
Status: Offline
Points: 4
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonSnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áJuneá2019 at 11:29am
Originally posted by aikleong aikleong wrote:

really? good experience?... bought some cables there not so quality.. the response time is ok-ok la


Just wonder what price you bought your cables? If cheap ones you cant expect to have the same quality compared to those expensive ones, if you are on budget it should ok for normal use already, for response time I guess it varied according to sellers.
Back to Top
JonSnow View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie


Joined: 05áJuneá2019
Status: Offline
Points: 4
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonSnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áJuneá2019 at 11:30am
Originally posted by popo90 popo90 wrote:

he does, but then need to wait for him.. I usually just sell the good ones on carousell.. but my friend sold broken tv on carousell, but the price is cheap la.. 

Wow, dont expect ppl to sell broken tv haha, but if like what you said the price is cheap then should be got buyers wanted to buy just to get the still usable parts for something else, but so heavy impossible deal by postage?
Back to Top
Rynna View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie


Joined: 05áJuneá2019
Status: Offline
Points: 6
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rynna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áJuneá2019 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by destiny destiny wrote:

Hmm, just wonder is there a market for second hand clothings? Because from what I had seen usually people dont really accept second hand clothes tho, if other usable items should be acceptable if still in good conditions.

Of course there is, second hand doesn't mean it is used for a long time, if sometimes ppl bought clothes that dont suit their size then decided to sell it off it counts as second hand also, but the condition is still pretty good so ppl would still buy it.
Back to Top
Rynna View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie


Joined: 05áJuneá2019
Status: Offline
Points: 6
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rynna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áJuneá2019 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by givemefive givemefive wrote:

I know about that, just to check see see how much the value still worth of my old gadgets as I dunwan to throw them away just like that, feels bad haha. If collectible items I do have some like those toys from McD Happy Meal such as Pokemon and also Adventure Times cartoon, duno can sell how much.

Well you can just post it up on Carousell and set a price you think is suitable and acceptable by the buyers, there are also statistic available which shows how many views you received and the amount of PM's that you are getting so you can keep track of your online business progress.
Back to Top
destiny View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie


Joined: 07áAugustá2018
Status: Offline
Points: 14
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote destiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áJuneá2019 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by JonSnow JonSnow wrote:

Wow, dont expect ppl to sell broken tv haha, but if like what you said the price is cheap then should be got buyers wanted to buy just to get the still usable parts for something else, but so heavy impossible deal by postage?

If broken tv then should be asking the buyer to come and collect it personally lah, so only can sell to nearby buyers, if use postage then price for posting is already more expensive than the item, dont think anyone would still want it if like that.
Back to Top
destiny View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie


Joined: 07áAugustá2018
Status: Offline
Points: 14
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote destiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áJuneá2019 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Rynna Rynna wrote:

Of course there is, second hand doesn't mean it is used for a long time, if sometimes ppl bought clothes that dont suit their size then decided to sell it off it counts as second hand also, but the condition is still pretty good so ppl would still buy it.

I see I see, sorry for the misconception haha, I do have a jersey that I bought for quite awhile but only wear it once as it feels too thick for me and with the hot weather in Malaysia all around the year I dont really wear it unless I'm going to shopping malls with pretty cold air-conditioning, probably want to sell it off also if anyone is interested.
Back to Top
Rynna View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie


Joined: 05áJuneá2019
Status: Offline
Points: 6
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rynna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áJuneá2019 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by givemefive givemefive wrote:

If buying electronic gadgets better to have a meet up with the seller lah, because if through pictures only you cant really know if the item is legit or not, only can know it is real or fake if you try it out personally, especially when the price is way too cheap below market price.

At Carousell you got the option to either pay by banking or arrange for COD if the seller is staying close to the area around you, just like what you said it is better if we can meet up when buying expensive things and Carousell do provide you with the option to do that.
Back to Top
Rynna View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie


Joined: 05áJuneá2019
Status: Offline
Points: 6
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rynna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áJuneá2019 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by destiny destiny wrote:

I see I see, sorry for the misconception haha, I do have a jersey that I bought for quite awhile but only wear it once as it feels too thick for me and with the hot weather in Malaysia all around the year I dont really wear it unless I'm going to shopping malls with pretty cold air-conditioning, probably want to sell it off also if anyone is interested.

Sure, just go ahead and do it, snap some clear pictures of your jersey and provide all the necessary descriptions such as the date you bought it and the size, upload it on Carousell and just wait for customers to contact you, it is simple just as that.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd.

ę 2019 Bangsar.net.my All Rights Reserved | Maintained by XGENTECH.COM