Bangsar Baru, Bangsar Utama, Bangsar South, Lucky Garden, Bukit Bandaraya, Pantai - Online Community Forum, News Articles, Activity Places, Business Directory, Classifieds & etc

Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Babysitters from Hell!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
dingdingdong View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dingdingdong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2018 at 12:41pm
I used to have a neighbour that can really take good care of kids but now I have moved I used this website caregiverasia.com to find nannies. One thing I like about the website is the wide options and reviews from others that used the nanny's service before. Also you can see their qualifications as a babysitter. I've used their service a couple of times and they were wonderful :)
mima1mima View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mima1mima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2018 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by jackong92 jackong92 wrote:

Do you have any source recommendations for babysitters? Is there like a whatsapp group or something?

I would not go there too.... this is just my opinion, but I have been receiving countless hoax messages through whatsapp. and I would never think it as a safe space to find a babysitter especially through a group of unknown people
givemefive View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote givemefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2018 at 1:49am
Originally posted by dingdingdong dingdingdong wrote:

I always make a background check on the experience of the nanny. I usually want preferably a mother, not too young, experienced in taking care of kids before, can cook and soft spoken. I know I'm picky but you are entrusting random strangers to take care of your kids so its better safe than sorry

Well you can take a look at the website Caregiverasia where they would provide you with a list of nannies near your area that you can choose from based on their personalities and past experiences, so you need not to worry about having nannies that cant deal with kids.
givemefive View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote givemefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2018 at 1:51am
Originally posted by mima1mima mima1mima wrote:

I would not go there too.... this is just my opinion, but I have been receiving countless hoax messages through whatsapp. and I would never think it as a safe space to find a babysitter especially through a group of unknown people

Yeah, I wont be trusting sources from Whatsapp that much lah since it is easy for ppl to spread fake news and advertisement through Whatsapp, but for Caregiverasia it is licensed and 100% trustable so you should be taking a look at it instead.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic