Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
KawanKim View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by sulaiman94 sulaiman94 wrote:

Originally posted by KawanKim KawanKim wrote:

maybe the one he currently using is low quality..thats why the age was pretty short..

that'd be devastating then if the workshop he went to used a low quality battery. because it can be super harmful for users
what to do..there still some people who keep take advantage on others..
sane_wanny View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by sulaiman94 sulaiman94 wrote:

Originally posted by sane_wanny sane_wanny wrote:

Originally posted by zimaazlan zimaazlan wrote:

Originally posted by zentuah zentuah wrote:

Today while i was driving my honda civic, i then stop while waiting the green light. As i was about to move, i then realized that my engine had died n the batt n water red light was on. This was the second time happened aft a month ago. Luckily I am able to start it again. My batt is abt 10mths old. My car aldy 5yrs old. May I seek your expert advise on what had happened? thanks

its best if u get ur battery fix, usually that's the big cause why the problem happens. so far it never happen to me yet la but my brother did and he got the batt check and all good
it seem like that but 10 months for battery considered pretty early to have such prob 

yaa i thought the same too, or else his petrol hes using now might have problem too lah bcs sometimes it can affect engines which will consume a lot of battery
oh that was new knowledge i got. didnt know that engine can affect the battery. am i ignorant abt car care

Edited by sane_wanny - 28 May 2021 at 1:10pm
sulaiman94 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by KawanKim KawanKim wrote:

maybe the one he currently using is low quality..thats why the age was pretty short..

that'd be devastating then if the workshop he went to used a low quality battery. because it can be super harmful for users
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by sane_wanny sane_wanny wrote:

Today while i was driving my honda civic, i then stop while waiting the green light. As i was about to move, i then realized that my engine had died n the batt n water red light was on. This was the second time happened aft a month ago. Luckily I am able to start it again. My batt is abt 10mths old. My car aldy 5yrs old. May I seek your expert advise on what had happened? thanks

its best if u get ur battery fix, usually that's the big cause why the problem happens. so far it never happen to me yet la but my brother did and he got the batt check and all good
it seem like that but 10 months for battery considered pretty early to have such prob 

yaa i thought the same too, or else his petrol hes using now might have problem too lah bcs sometimes it can affect engines which will consume a lot of battery
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 8:43pm
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 9:24am
hot to recognized the good quality or low? just based on the price?
KawanKim View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 10:48pm
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 11:29pm

zimaazlan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 11:01pm

Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 10:59pm
In such a case, cleaning or replacing the mass air flow sensor can fix the problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic