Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
KawanKim View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2021 at 2:25am
Originally posted by zimaazlan zimaazlan wrote:

Originally posted by thesims thesims wrote:

i think depends of what kind of washer u prefer. for me i used front load from panasonic, this one is really save up spaces alot and this washer is worth the price due to its features, functions, and technologies, even cheaper to some of brand like electrolux.
FL Panasonic do save up space and the functions is great too! What make me like it bcs of their Blue Ag+ that eliminate bacteria via UV light and AG ions and provide antibacterial protection,, which is very interesting..

wahh they have that type of function already?? i think thats pretty good no? especially when u have babies at home. it can help washing ur clothes more detailed
KawanKim View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2021 at 2:24am
Originally posted by wantonne wantonne wrote:

LG is good enough i guess but u have to be aware with the price la, i think its quite like a top tier of elctronic devices for home. just its somehow may be bigger, so u need more spaces at ur home

truee. ive also use LG before, the device is sure good but it consume too much space, now that im living alone, my house is smaller comparing living with my parents, im looking for a new one also
wantonne View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2021 at 2:21am
Originally posted by zimaazlan zimaazlan wrote:

LG is good enough i guess but u have to be aware with the price la, i think its quite like a top tier of elctronic devices for home. just its somehow may be bigger, so u need more spaces at ur home
True for me LG is quiet pricey.. Although Front Load Washer is more expensive, it saves money in the long run, but i'm using Panasonic Front Load instead of LG. This one have Active Speed Wash delivers optimum wash performance in just 38 minutes giving you the time to focus on important thing and do other things instead of waiting for your laundry..

oh woww i never heard of that from panasonic. i just use panasonic for their fans hahaha its very good. but how long have u been using them? do they need like maintenance every month or something?
zimaazlan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by thesims thesims wrote:

i think depends of what kind of washer u prefer. for me i used front load from panasonic, this one is really save up spaces alot and this washer is worth the price due to its features, functions, and technologies, even cheaper to some of brand like electrolux.
FL Panasonic do save up space and the functions is great too! What make me like it bcs of their Blue Ag+ that eliminate bacteria via UV light and AG ions and provide antibacterial protection,, which is very interesting..
zimaazlan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 9:30pm

True for me LG is quiet pricey.. Although Front Load Washer is more expensive, it saves money in the long run, but i'm using Panasonic Front Load instead of LG. This one have Active Speed Wash delivers optimum wash performance in just 38 minutes giving you the time to focus on important thing and do other things instead of waiting for your laundry..

Edited by zimaazlan - 26 November 2021 at 9:59pm
thesims View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 9:23pm
wantonne View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2021 at 1:04am
sane_wanny View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2021 at 4:16pm
Hi

I’m looking at replacing my LG washer, the the currently available equivalent LG model is more than I want to pay (looks like the price of LG may have gone up since I bought mine). 

I’ve narrowed my search to samsung , LG or Toshiba. The LG is more expensive and has a few extra features, which brand fares better terms of reliability and performance, longevity and over all “robustness”? An old family friend who was in the trade always swore by Toshiba.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic