Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
kungfu1panda View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2019 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by barley barley wrote:

Originally posted by kungfu1panda kungfu1panda wrote:

For carboot sale maybe it will take time to fully sold because not so many people walking around, but if wanna do that instead, must do at crowder place so the chances of getting a customer is high

Well in my opinion it is too time consuming to do it like that since you have to be at the place the whole time and might not even get a sale also, better to do it through online.
Yes, its really time consuming. Even for me,if i want to sell something, ill just post it online through sosial media and platform that use to buy and sell things.
barley View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2019 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by kungfu1panda kungfu1panda wrote:

For carboot sale maybe it will take time to fully sold because not so many people walking around, but if wanna do that instead, must do at crowder place so the chances of getting a customer is high

Well in my opinion it is too time consuming to do it like that since you have to be at the place the whole time and might not even get a sale also, better to do it through online.
barley View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2019 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by mrbenz mrbenz wrote:

Why not just put it up in the internet so lot of people everywhere can see and may like what they saw. 
Its 2019 man, fully utilize your internet for business too rather than just social media.

Yeah I agree, selling things are not so difficult right now thanks to the availability of internet, very fast to find a buyer if you post at platforms that many people use.
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2019 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Eepi Eepi wrote:

Where do you sell it? Can try carousell/mudah/facebook.. Or do a carboot sales..
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2019 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by aprilstucked aprilstucked wrote:

hey all, i need to sell all my pre loved items, just now ive already sold but not all item, where should i sell the rest?
U can try others online platform such as mudah,carousell,facebook. Nowadays there are many buyer who find a preloved item on sosial network.
sulaiman94 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2019 at 4:52pm
what item you wanna sell? maybe you can share here i case some of us want to buy. mudah also easy one
mrbenz View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2019 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by aprilstucked aprilstucked wrote:

hey all, i need to sell all my pre loved items, just now ive already sold but not all item, where should i sell the rest?
Why not just put it up in the internet so lot of people everywhere can see and may like what they saw. 
Its 2019 man, fully utilize your internet for business too rather than just social media.
Eepi View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2019 at 11:38am
Where do you sell it? Can try carousell/mudah/facebook.. Or do a carboot sales..
aprilstucked View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2019 at 5:46pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic