Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events

Washer with speed washing time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
meesuhaimee View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meesuhaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Washer with speed washing time
    Posted: 26 July 2022 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Ryeonism Ryeonism wrote:

Originally posted by miaospec miaospec wrote:

when i first read this question, panasonic's front load automatically comes out in my mind. i can talk all day long about why its very beneficial to buy that hahahaha 

There are so many types of front load washing machines tho...which one you are currently using?

its true that there are varieties of them in market but so far i think to say the best one is depending on your preference. like me, i personally like the 11kg one since my family is big so we tend to have pile of laundry to be washed everyday. but this one is built to be fast washing so it's really helpful in terms of duration and energy Big smile
Sponsored Links

kungfu1panda View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kungfu1panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2022 at 11:19pm

Originally posted by kungfu1panda kungfu1panda wrote:

i think otherwise bcs i know panasonic use Ag+ blue technology which is really really helpful to eliminate the bacteria.. you might want to purchase one yourself and see the outcome hehe

This feature sounds awesome cos customer like me I need washing machines that remove bacterial on the clothes as well as inside the washing machines.

then panasonic will be a good choice for u bcs panasonic also made with a tech that ease people's workload..you know how sometimes we need to dissemble the compartment to clean the washing machine right? nowadays no need to worry for that bcs panasonic has tub cleaning programming so the washing machine can clean itself so no more build up of bacteria growing there
miaospec View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miaospec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2022 at 11:16pm

Nowadays washing machine in the market are quite high-tech... mostly has speed washing time. You don't have to worry much about this tho.

not only that, also easy to be purchased since most electronic shops have them stocked. panasonic gotta be in the top tier list for producing high tech washing machine 
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meesuhaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2022 at 2:08pm

Originally posted by sohsohtan sohsohtan wrote:

Well, you will have to tell the sales person that you are looking for washing machine with the special feature that you required such as Blue Ag+, Anti-bacterial & etc..

I think if you told them about what is the comparison, the sales person will also explain in details on this.

and dont forget to consider little things like child lock feature in case if you have children bcs that will be very helpful to keep your children protected when your washing machine is working! 
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kungfu1panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2022 at 2:02pm

There's so many Panasonic washing machines tho, any idea or tips on how to find the most suitable one?

Well, you will have to tell the sales person that you are looking for washing machine with the special feature that you required such as Blue Ag+, Anti-bacterial & etc..

i think Blue Ag+ is very underrated for how powerful it is. it is just an understatement to say how they help to clean our clothes to be freed from bacteria. i hope more people study what feature their washing machine own before they decide to buy one but they obviously couldnt go wrong with panasonic Wink
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kungfu1panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2022 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by meesuhaimee meesuhaimee wrote:

sometimes some people arent aware dat we need to wash the washing machine at least once per month to avoid it being a place for the mold to breed... dats y its good to buy from panasonic so we just have to do it once per month without dissemble the compartment on our own 

euw thats really gross to imagine putting your clothes to be cleaned but the place crowded with mold. thank god panasonic has a built in tub cleaning feature to overcome this issue 
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kungfu1panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2022 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by zentuah zentuah wrote:

Originally posted by meesuhaimee meesuhaimee wrote:

hi there! pls check out front load from panasonic if you want speed wash but they have lots of varieties so its up to u really what capacity load u prefer hehe hope im helpful 

Any recommendation for top load Panasonic washing machine or additional features that they have?

Prolly you can check whether they have this feature called Blue Ag+ or anti bacterial and does the washing machine's function will let the water penetrates the clothes etc...

for people who are not familiar with Blue Ag+, its actually a technology that helps to eliminate bacteria in your clothes so it would set your clothes clean thoroughly 
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meesuhaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2022 at 3:48pm
sometimes some people arent aware dat we need to wash the washing machine at least once per month to avoid it being a place for the mold to breed... dats y its good to buy from panasonic so we just have to do it once per month without dissemble the compartment on our own 
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meesuhaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2022 at 3:46pm
yea they even have comparison between front load and top load at their webpage so it would help any potential buyers.. 
miaospec View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miaospec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2022 at 2:44pm
it all depends on your preference. for me, i use washing machine daily. so i think it is a must for me to have a washing machine that can clean itself. panasonic's front load washing machine have this feature called tub cleaning so i dont need to clean it in on my own manually 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic