Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events

Washer with speed washing time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
attain View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote attain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Washer with speed washing time
    Posted: 18 July 2022 at 11:31am
Hi All.. I need your help to assist me choosing new washer that have really good features. main features is to have speed washing time yet still can really clean the cloth with stains. Thnks.
Sponsored Links

Ryeonism View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryeonism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2022 at 1:31pm
Nowadays washing machine in the market are quite high-tech... mostly has speed washing time. You don't have to worry much about this tho.
sohsohtan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sohsohtan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2022 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by attain attain wrote:

Hi All.. I need your help to assist me choosing new washer that have really good features. main features is to have speed washing time yet still can really clean the cloth with stains. Thnks.

If you are looking for washing machine that remove dirt and bacterial on clothes as well as the washing machine, this is quite rare to find in the market. 
Ryeonism View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryeonism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2022 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by sohsohtan sohsohtan wrote:

If you are looking for washing machine that remove dirt and bacterial on clothes as well as the washing machine, this is quite rare to find in the market. 

Do you have any other suggestion on which washing machine works the best?
sohsohtan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sohsohtan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2022 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Ryeonism Ryeonism wrote:

Do you have any other suggestion on which washing machine works the best?

Well I do have a brand suggestion. However, it really depends on what special feature you are looking for. I'm using Panasonic top load type.
kungfu1panda View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kungfu1panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2022 at 8:32pm
panasonic is a great choice tho.. they use econavi which helps to save the usage of water..water bill is my concern too since living cost is high nowadays so i think its wise to save any bill that we have to pay monthly hehe 
kungfu1panda View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kungfu1panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2022 at 8:34pm
i think otherwise bcs i know panasonic use Ag+ blue technology which is really really helpful to eliminate the bacteria.. you might want to purchase one yourself and see the outcome hehe
miaospec View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miaospec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2022 at 12:59am
very true and well agree with this one. Let alone they use econavi, its one magic tech where it helps to save the usage of water. very helpful in a long run i must say
miaospec View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miaospec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2022 at 1:01am
when i first read this question, panasonic's front load automatically comes out in my mind. i can talk all day long about why its very beneficial to buy that hahahaha 
Ryeonism View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryeonism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2022 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by kungfu1panda kungfu1panda wrote:

i think otherwise bcs i know panasonic use Ag+ blue technology which is really really helpful to eliminate the bacteria.. you might want to purchase one yourself and see the outcome hehe

This feature sounds awesome cos customer like me I need washing machines that remove bacterial on the clothes as well as inside the washing machines.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic