Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events

Washer with speed washing time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
miaospec View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miaospec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2022 at 2:41pm
theres variety to choose from. first of all, what is the estimated capacity u'll be using daily? bcs panasonic provides washing machine with different capacity. also, do u have young kids? bcs they also have child lock feature
kungfu1panda View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kungfu1panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2022 at 2:36pm
heres a link for u! hope it helps u to decide which one is the most suitable one for u 

https://www.panasonic.com/my/consumer/home-appliances/washer-dryer/front-load-washer/na-120vx6lmy.html
Ryeonism View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryeonism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2022 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by sohsohtan sohsohtan wrote:

Well, you will have to tell the sales person that you are looking for washing machine with the special feature that you required such as Blue Ag+, Anti-bacterial & etc..

I think if you told them about what is the comparison, the sales person will also explain in details on this.
zentuah View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zentuah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2022 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Ryeonism Ryeonism wrote:

Originally posted by meesuhaimee meesuhaimee wrote:

hi there! pls check out front load from panasonic if you want speed wash but they have lots of varieties so its up to u really what capacity load u prefer hehe hope im helpful 

Any recommendation for top load Panasonic washing machine or additional features that they have?

Prolly you can check whether they have this feature called Blue Ag+ or anti bacterial and does the washing machine's function will let the water penetrates the clothes etc...
sohsohtan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sohsohtan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2022 at 1:24pm

There's so many Panasonic washing machines tho, any idea or tips on how to find the most suitable one?

Well, you will have to tell the sales person that you are looking for washing machine with the special feature that you required such as Blue Ag+, Anti-bacterial & etc..
Ryeonism View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryeonism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2022 at 3:34pm

Probably you can consider top load kind of washing machine. Its' feature is quite good & save water and electric...

There's so many Panasonic washing machines tho, any idea or tips on how to find the most suitable one?
Ryeonism View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryeonism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2022 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by meesuhaimee meesuhaimee wrote:

hi there! pls check out front load from panasonic if you want speed wash but they have lots of varieties so its up to u really what capacity load u prefer hehe hope im helpful 

Any recommendation for top load Panasonic washing machine or additional features that they have?
zentuah View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zentuah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2022 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by miaospec miaospec wrote:

not able to use it yet since i just recently found out about it BUT ITS A REALLY GREAT CHOICE aaaa i wish many people know more about panasonic front load bcs not only the design is very dope but it works so so well for us since we are so busy we dont want to wait for a long time to wait for the laundry to get done right? they got FAST WASHING!! im definitely gonna put this in the  top list if my washing machine gets broken 

Sounds good to me. Do you have like the photo or the link of the Panasonic washing machines?
miaospec View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miaospec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2022 at 9:54pm
worry not panasonic got your concern solved just one button away haha they have this button where it lets the washing machine cleans itself so u dont have to do deeds yourself 
miaospec View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miaospec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2022 at 9:51pm
not able to use it yet since i just recently found out about it BUT ITS A REALLY GREAT CHOICE aaaa i wish many people know more about panasonic front load bcs not only the design is very dope but it works so so well for us since we are so busy we dont want to wait for a long time to wait for the laundry to get done right? they got FAST WASHING!! im definitely gonna put this in the  top list if my washing machine gets broken 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic