Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events

Washer with speed washing time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
meesuhaimee View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meesuhaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2022 at 9:47pm
hi there! pls check out front load from panasonic if you want speed wash but they have lots of varieties so its up to u really what capacity load u prefer hehe hope im helpful 
sohsohtan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sohsohtan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2022 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by zentuah zentuah wrote:

Originally posted by sohsohtan sohsohtan wrote:

Originally posted by kungfu1panda kungfu1panda wrote:

panasonic is a great choice tho.. they use econavi which helps to save the usage of water..water bill is my concern too since living cost is high nowadays so i think its wise to save any bill that we have to pay monthly hehe 

Yes, the cost of living is increasing... It's rare to find washing machines that has great features at the same time it save water & energy.

Looking at this comment and my electric bill at the same time... it hits so hard Cry I need washing machine like this too.

Probably you can consider top load kind of washing machine. Its' feature is quite good & save water and electric...
zentuah View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zentuah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2022 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by sohsohtan sohsohtan wrote:

panasonic is a great choice tho.. they use econavi which helps to save the usage of water..water bill is my concern too since living cost is high nowadays so i think its wise to save any bill that we have to pay monthly hehe 

Yes, the cost of living is increasing... It's rare to find washing machines that has great features at the same time it save water & energy.

Looking at this comment and my electric bill at the same time... it hits so hard Cry I need washing machine like this too.
zentuah View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zentuah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2022 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Ryeonism Ryeonism wrote:

i think otherwise bcs i know panasonic use Ag+ blue technology which is really really helpful to eliminate the bacteria.. you might want to purchase one yourself and see the outcome hehe

This feature sounds awesome cos customer like me I need washing machines that remove bacterial on the clothes as well as inside the washing machines.

This is one of my concern too, there are residue of the detergent stains in washing machines, guess we really need washing machines that doesn't solely removing stains on the clothes but the washing machine as well.
Ryeonism View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryeonism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2022 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by miaospec miaospec wrote:

when i first read this question, panasonic's front load automatically comes out in my mind. i can talk all day long about why its very beneficial to buy that hahahaha 

There are so many types of front load washing machines tho...which one you are currently using?
sohsohtan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sohsohtan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2022 at 1:30pm

Ryeonism View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryeonism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2022 at 1:27pm

i think otherwise bcs i know panasonic use Ag+ blue technology which is really really helpful to eliminate the bacteria.. you might want to purchase one yourself and see the outcome hehe

This feature sounds awesome cos customer like me I need washing machines that remove bacterial on the clothes as well as inside the washing machines.
miaospec View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miaospec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2022 at 1:01am
when i first read this question, panasonic's front load automatically comes out in my mind. i can talk all day long about why its very beneficial to buy that hahahaha 
miaospec View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miaospec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2022 at 12:59am
very true and well agree with this one. Let alone they use econavi, its one magic tech where it helps to save the usage of water. very helpful in a long run i must say
kungfu1panda View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kungfu1panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2022 at 8:34pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic