Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events

want going back to hometown

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
kristy View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2022 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Ryeonism Ryeonism wrote:

is it called redbus? i remember my friend buying ticket using this app and she said it is so convenient. ive never used it tho. 

Yes, you can even choose your preferred couch company, anything online and it has the flexibility for user to choose.
Ryeonism View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryeonism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2022 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by jackong92 jackong92 wrote:

Originally posted by barley barley wrote:

yes physical bus ticket. i already ask my friends and they said there is no way to do with it.
need to buy a new ticket what a waste! then no bus on that date lol! buy online? how? 

Too bad! I usually book thru online, there's an app with the red colour and bus icon, couldn't recall what's the name of the app but it's so useful. if lost ur ticket can show them on the app.

is it called redbus? i remember my friend buying ticket using this app and she said it is so convenient. ive never used it tho. 
minnyminny View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minnyminny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2022 at 5:23pm

You will have to do comparison if you have a few options online for cheaper or reasonable rate.

Any idea of any platform or app for suggestions?
jackong92 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackong92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2022 at 5:18pm
You will have to do comparison if you have a few options online for cheaper or reasonable rate.

Edited by jackong92 - 09 August 2022 at 5:20pm
jackong92 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackong92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2022 at 3:11pm

yes physical bus ticket. i already ask my friends and they said there is no way to do with it.
need to buy a new ticket what a waste! then no bus on that date lol! buy online? how? 

Too bad! I usually book thru online, there's an app with the red colour and bus icon, couldn't recall what's the name of the app but it's so useful. if lost ur ticket can show them on the app.
barley View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2022 at 2:50pm

Are you referring to the physical bus ticket? Usually they can trace back in the their system tho.

sohsohtan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sohsohtan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2022 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Ryeonism Ryeonism wrote:

thats why nowadays people prefer to just buy bus tickets online on website, easier and safer. no need to queue for a long time
yeah i saw a lot of online bus ticket platform already but not sure which one to use. anyone can recommend?
Ryeonism View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryeonism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2022 at 2:15pm

Just want to share, I bought a ticket bus last week and the date is on 12/8/22.
unfortunately, i wash my pants and there got my return tickettt!!
so if i go back to the bas station where i bought that ticket, is it possible to have it back?
kindly please let me know ya!

thats why nowadays people prefer to just buy bus tickets online on website, easier and safer. no need to queue for a long time
kristy View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2022 at 2:00pm

Just want to share, I bought a ticket bus last week and the date is on 12/8/22.
unfortunately, i wash my pants and there got my return tickettt!!
so if i go back to the bas station where i bought that ticket, is it possible to have it back?
kindly please let me know ya!

If you bought it over the counter and can be checked online or from their system, usually they can track it.
jackong92 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackong92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2022 at 1:52pm
Are you referring to the physical bus ticket? Usually they can trace back in the their system tho.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic