Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events

want going back to hometown

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
sohsohtan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sohsohtan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: want going back to hometown
    Posted: 12 August 2022 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Ryeonism Ryeonism wrote:

Originally posted by jackong92 jackong92 wrote:

You will have to do comparison if you have a few options online for cheaper or reasonable rate.

how to get cheap price? usually i buy tickets online and it's the same price as buying at the terminal

i think must use promo code or something usually for new user will get more discount
Sponsored Links

Ryeonism View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryeonism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2022 at 9:00pm

You will have to do comparison if you have a few options online for cheaper or reasonable rate.

how to get cheap price? usually i buy tickets online and it's the same price as buying at the terminal
barley View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2022 at 11:25am
Wow they have certainly upgraded customer experience by giving so many of the benefits.
jackong92 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackong92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2022 at 11:18am
You can find out more from here tho: https://www.redbus.my/ ;
zentuah View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zentuah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2022 at 9:13pm

Originally posted by zentuah zentuah wrote:

Originally posted by barley barley wrote:

Just want to share, I bought a ticket bus last week and the date is on 12/8/22.
unfortunately, i wash my pants and there got my return tickettt!!
so if i go back to the bas station where i bought that ticket, is it possible to have it back?
kindly please let me know ya!

thats why nowadays people prefer to just buy bus tickets online on website, easier and safer. no need to queue for a long time

but if buy online can i choose my preferred seat?

yes cann and it's also cheaper when you buy online cause they offer lots of discounts and vouchers

wow really ahh i wish i knew about this sooner cause i travel with buses a lot
Ryeonism View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryeonism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2022 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by zentuah zentuah wrote:

so if i go back to the bas station where i bought that ticket, is it possible to have it back?

thats why nowadays people prefer to just buy bus tickets online on website, easier and safer. no need to queue for a long time

yes cann and it's also cheaper when you buy online cause they offer lots of discounts and vouchers
zentuah View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zentuah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2022 at 9:10pm

jackong92 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackong92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2022 at 11:55am
Originally posted by minnyminny minnyminny wrote:

Any idea of any platform or app for suggestions?

It's called Redbus whereby the colour in red with bus icon, I have tried using it travel from KL to JB, it's less than RM50, which is worth it.
jackong92 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackong92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2022 at 11:52am

I see i dont know much about buy bus ticket on online but u said u bought on red bus icon means redbus? how to use? benefits offers??

Yep that's right, you can actually choose your preferred couch company and get cheaper rate.
barley View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2022 at 12:23pm

I see i dont know much about buy bus ticket on online but u said u bought on red bus icon means redbus? how to use? benefits offers??

Edited by barley - 10 August 2022 at 2:34pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic