Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events

mini washing machine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
sohsohtan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sohsohtan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mini washing machine
    Posted: 09 December 2022 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by zentuah zentuah wrote:

Originally posted by minnyminny minnyminny wrote:

Originally posted by attain attain wrote:

hi all. have you seen the mini washing machine that gone viral everywhere on the net? anyone bought & tried? does it really works cleaning undies & remove all stains like blood and sweats? if I can't work wonders might as well I get the real washing machine right?
Possibly the washing machine can only handle the most basic of loads. I mean, come on, it's a little washing machine; what did you expect? I think you just got the real washing machine la. It will work very well, of course. 

That's true.. Hence why it's important as well to survey before buying. To me, it's ok to invest on a big money for a long used appliances Clap
I agree with what you said. We also know that a washer is an important part of our daily lives, so why should we complain about spending money on one? I mean, if you don't have a washing machine, your life is a mess, even if you can wash your clothes by hand.
Yehh.. Plus if we use dobi so much, it will cost much more than buying our own washer.. Thank god Panasonic has lot of useful appliances LOL
I don't understand why Panasonic keeps popping up in conversations. Does other brand isn't good? I've heard Toshiba is better..
Toshiba is an old brand, but I've been using my Toshiba washer for 7 years and I think it works great. But since it's an old model, it doesn't have any new features. 
Sponsored Links

zentuah View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zentuah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2022 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by kimsian86 kimsian86 wrote:

that washer is too small even if u live alone honestlyy. u need to do separate wash bcs it cannot hold so much 
Ugh, that's very true. Hurm, I think this little machine will make things take longer for us haha. Involves a significant amount of our time. Get the new machine, it's expensive but has a lot of cool features.

Edited by zentuah - 13 December 2022 at 7:01pm
sohsohtan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sohsohtan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2022 at 4:29pm

hi all. have you seen the mini washing machine that gone viral everywhere on the net? anyone bought & tried? does it really works cleaning undies & remove all stains like blood and sweats? if I can't work wonders might as well I get the real washing machine right?
that washer is too small even if u live alone honestlyy. u need to do separate wash bcs it cannot hold so much

Yea.. Just it will consume just as much time and energy.. Even more than owning a washing machine at home
I'd say it's more cost-effective to simply get a regular washer. Let's not waste any more time or energy. the regular washing machine will make things much simpler for us haha
zentuah View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zentuah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2022 at 10:30am

Yehh.. Plus if we use dobi so much, it will cost much more than buying our own washer.. Thank god Panasonic has lot of useful appliances LOL
I don't understand why Panasonic keeps popping up in conversations. Does other brand isn't good? I've heard Toshiba is better..

Edited by zentuah - 13 December 2022 at 7:00pm
sohsohtan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sohsohtan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2022 at 10:26am
Originally posted by kristy kristy wrote:

Originally posted by sohsohtan sohsohtan wrote:

Since my daughter rents a house, I already bought her the viral mini machine. She claimed that the washer was not able to remove all of the stains from the clothes.

The portable one, it doesnt really work like washing machine right.. because it only depends on water temperture and the detergent we are using
oh really? I'm not even sure it has anything to do with the detergent we used. I don't think it will work like a washing machine if we use the right detergent. hmmm just purchased the normal washer la LOL

Hhahaha that's right.. Even if expensive, can use long term what.. Especially now we have so many kind of washer that can help to prevent bacteria, vanishing stains and lot
Agreed upon. I heard the LG brand has a lot of cool features; is it a good buy?
minnyminny View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minnyminny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2022 at 6:04pm

Yea.. Just it will consume just as much time and energy.. Even more than owning a washing machine at home
minnyminny View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minnyminny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2022 at 6:03pm

Possibly the washing machine can only handle the most basic of loads. I mean, come on, it's a little washing machine; what did you expect? I think you just got the real washing machine la. It will work very well, of course. 

That's true.. Hence why it's important as well to survey before buying. To me, it's ok to invest on a big money for a long used appliances Clap
I agree with what you said. We also know that a washer is an important part of our daily lives, so why should we complain about spending money on one? I mean, if you don't have a washing machine, your life is a mess, even if you can wash your clothes by hand.
kristy View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2022 at 6:01pm

oh really? I'm not even sure it has anything to do with the detergent we used. I don't think it will work like a washing machine if we use the right detergent. hmmm just purchased the normal washer la LOL

Hhahaha that's right.. Even if expensive, can use long term what.. Especially now we have so many kind of washer that can help to prevent bacteria, vanishing stains and lot

Edited by kristy - 13 December 2022 at 7:06pm
zentuah View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zentuah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2022 at 3:14pm

Edited by zentuah - 13 December 2022 at 6:59pm
sohsohtan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sohsohtan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2022 at 3:07pm

Since my daughter rents a house, I already bought her the viral mini machine. She claimed that the washer was not able to remove all of the stains from the clothes.

The portable one, it doesnt really work like washing machine right.. because it only depends on water temperture and the detergent we are using
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic