Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events

mini washing machine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
minnyminny View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minnyminny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2022 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by zentuah zentuah wrote:

Originally posted by attain attain wrote:

hi all. have you seen the mini washing machine that gone viral everywhere on the net? anyone bought & tried? does it really works cleaning undies & remove all stains like blood and sweats? if I can't work wonders might as well I get the real washing machine right?

Possibly the washing machine can only handle the most basic of loads. I mean, come on, it's a little washing machine; what did you expect? I think you just got the real washing machine la. It will work very well, of course. 

That's true.. Hence why it's important as well to survey before buying. To me, it's ok to invest on a big money for a long used appliances Clap
kristy View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2022 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by sohsohtan sohsohtan wrote:

Since my daughter rents a house, I already bought her the viral mini machine. She claimed that the washer was not able to remove all of the stains from the clothes.
The portable one, it doesnt really work like washing machine right.. because it only depends on water temperture and the detergent we are using

Edited by kristy - 13 December 2022 at 7:05pm
kimsian86 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimsian86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2022 at 10:51pm

hi all. have you seen the mini washing machine that gone viral everywhere on the net? anyone bought & tried? does it really works cleaning undies & remove all stains like blood and sweats? if I can't work wonders might as well I get the real washing machine right?
that washer is too small even if u live alone honestlyy. u need to do separate wash bcs it cannot hold so much 

Edited by kimsian86 - 13 December 2022 at 7:03pm
zentuah View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zentuah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2022 at 4:13pm

Possibly the washing machine can only handle the most basic of loads. I mean, come on, it's a little washing machine; what did you expect? I think you just got the real washing machine la. It will work very well, of course. 
sohsohtan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sohsohtan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2022 at 4:04pm

Since my daughter rents a house, I already bought her the viral mini machine. She claimed that the washer was not able to remove all of the stains from the clothes.
attain View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote attain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2022 at 11:22am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic