Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events

Topic ClosedSamsung, LG or Toshiba?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
thesims View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Samsung, LG or Toshiba?
    Posted: 29 November 2021 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by KawanKim KawanKim wrote:

Originally posted by zimaazlan zimaazlan wrote:

Originally posted by thesims thesims wrote:

i think depends of what kind of washer u prefer. for me i used front load from panasonic, this one is really save up spaces alot and this washer is worth the price due to its features, functions, and technologies, even cheaper to some of brand like electrolux.
FL Panasonic do save up space and the functions is great too! What make me like it bcs of their Blue Ag+ that eliminate bacteria via UV light and AG ions and provide antibacterial protection,, which is very interesting..

wahh they have that type of function already?? i think thats pretty good no? especially when u have babies at home. it can help washing ur clothes more detailed
And while washing by hands can prevent color fading, it takes longer time as there can be many baby clothes to wash, the need to separate the wash from others & invinsible bacteria could still remain. Thats why this washer have Active Foam System creates fine, high-density foam that lifts, separates & removes stubborn dirt from deep in fibers.

right, bcs even before this i wash my nephews clothes, i had to wash it 2 times bcs im unsure about the cleanliness even im using the best laundry soap
Ya kids clothes really need to wash carefully, this why this front load washer from panasonic is suitable for family or parents who have younger kids. Their cycle system and functions of washer is really good and very suitable for family use.

rightt. i think im going to get it once my washing starting to act up la. and recommend to my sister since she will soon give birth to new baby right, who knows it'll be helpful for her
better use money on a good washer plus with the benefits and technology its just a good things the money shoud be spend on. happy lifestyle with a good deal washing machine
Sponsored Links

zimaazlan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2021 at 8:45pm

i think depends of what kind of washer u prefer. for me i used front load from panasonic, this one is really save up spaces alot and this washer is worth the price due to its features, functions, and technologies, even cheaper to some of brand like electrolux.
FL Panasonic do save up space and the functions is great too! What make me like it bcs of their Blue Ag+ that eliminate bacteria via UV light and AG ions and provide antibacterial protection,, which is very interesting..

wahh they have that type of function already?? i think thats pretty good no? especially when u have babies at home. it can help washing ur clothes more detailed
And while washing by hands can prevent color fading, it takes longer time as there can be many baby clothes to wash, the need to separate the wash from others & invinsible bacteria could still remain. Thats why this washer have Active Foam System creates fine, high-density foam that lifts, separates & removes stubborn dirt from deep in fibers.

right, bcs even before this i wash my nephews clothes, i had to wash it 2 times bcs im unsure about the cleanliness even im using the best laundry soap
Ya kids clothes really need to wash carefully, this why this front load washer from panasonic is suitable for family or parents who have younger kids. Their cycle system and functions of washer is really good and very suitable for family use.

rightt. i think im going to get it once my washing starting to act up la. and recommend to my sister since she will soon give birth to new baby right, who knows it'll be helpful for her
Yes since we need a good washing machine, its important to buy something worth it and can run iin a long time.
KawanKim View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2021 at 8:40pm

zimaazlan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2021 at 10:35pm

thesims View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2021 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by wantonne wantonne wrote:

LG is good enough i guess but u have to be aware with the price la, i think its quite like a top tier of elctronic devices for home. just its somehow may be bigger, so u need more spaces at ur home
True for me LG is quiet pricey.. Although Front Load Washer is more expensive, it saves money in the long run, but i'm using Panasonic Front Load instead of LG. This one have Active Speed Wash delivers optimum wash performance in just 38 minutes giving you the time to focus on important thing and do other things instead of waiting for your laundry..

oh woww i never heard of that from panasonic. i just use panasonic for their fans hahaha its very good. but how long have u been using them? do they need like maintenance every month or something?
panasonic household item is really good. not sure about the maintanence services they provides but if u want to take care of your washer use the appropriate detergent and the minimum amount recommended, use the appropriate spin speed when wash the laundry. but this washer already have Blue Ag+, this product has StainMaster+ function &and ActiveFoam system that guarantees ultimate hygiene and not only for laundry but also washer.

thats great right especially when u have sensitive skin. bcs sometimes if we send to dobby then the clothes we never know if it's 100% clean or not. does it consume many electricity tho?
true with blue ag+, clothes are washed with cold water which results in less damage and less fading. it also save electricity as it consumes less power compared to washing in hot water. stainmaster+ offers intensive stain removal and allergy care. it remove mud/dirt, lip stick, cigarette smell and allergens which really suitable for people with sensitive skin.
KawanKim View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2021 at 10:28pm

wantonne View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2021 at 10:27pm

LG is good enough i guess but u have to be aware with the price la, i think its quite like a top tier of elctronic devices for home. just its somehow may be bigger, so u need more spaces at ur home
True for me LG is quiet pricey.. Although Front Load Washer is more expensive, it saves money in the long run, but i'm using Panasonic Front Load instead of LG. This one have Active Speed Wash delivers optimum wash performance in just 38 minutes giving you the time to focus on important thing and do other things instead of waiting for your laundry..

oh woww i never heard of that from panasonic. i just use panasonic for their fans hahaha its very good. but how long have u been using them? do they need like maintenance every month or something?
panasonic household item is really good. not sure about the maintanence services they provides but if u want to take care of your washer use the appropriate detergent and the minimum amount recommended, use the appropriate spin speed when wash the laundry. but this washer already have Blue Ag+, this product has StainMaster+ function &and ActiveFoam system that guarantees ultimate hygiene and not only for laundry but also washer.

thats great right especially when u have sensitive skin. bcs sometimes if we send to dobby then the clothes we never know if it's 100% clean or not. does it consume many electricity tho?
zimaazlan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2021 at 10:22pm

zimaazlan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2021 at 10:18pm

truee. ive also use LG before, the device is sure good but it consume too much space, now that im living alone, my house is smaller comparing living with my parents, im looking for a new one also
Maybe can use washer from panasonic. This one can save space if your house space is limited. This product that not only wash clothes but also improves quality of life with Blue Ag+ and other features.
thesims View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2021 at 9:56pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic