Bangsar Baru, Bangsar Utama, Bangsar South, Lucky Garden, Bukit Bandaraya, Pantai - Online Community Forum, News Articles, Activity Places, Business Directory, Classifieds & etc

Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking For Great Florist [URGENT]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
barley View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2019 at 11:28am
Originally posted by cabbagemint cabbagemint wrote:

Finally I found a florist on Carousell. Thank you for suggestion.. Smile

Finally you managed to find the florist through online. Just enjoying the best platform as the fastest way for shopping! Thumbs Up

Edited by barley - 12 February 2019 at 3:12pm
osim99 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osim99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2019 at 11:36am
Originally posted by iceice iceice wrote:

No minimum price stated on Carousell for negotiable. But put reasonably  price la .. Easy Pezzy, just click on the picture of the item and press 'make offer'. Enter the value you want. 

Oh I see.. oke i will try later. thanks 
-
greentea78 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greentea78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2019 at 11:38am

Btw, is there all of you who has joined the contest on Carousell application? I see the prize is very interesting.. 

ME! I hope I will be one of the luckiest winner.. haha
Life must go on...
iceice View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2019 at 11:41am
Originally posted by greentea78 greentea78 wrote:

ME! I hope I will be one of the luckiest winner.. haha

woahhh goodluck to you. Go shopping more at Carousell and stand to win there
barley View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2019 at 11:12am

Can you PM me the seller's personal number. Yesterday in the meeting, My School Principal start making noises because there are no progress from me. Help me, please........Cry

But I dont think its save to contact them personally, before this I only use the apps to contact them. 
iceice View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2019 at 11:30am
Originally posted by barley barley wrote:

Can you PM me the seller's personal number. Yesterday in the meeting, My School Principal start making noises because there are no progress from me. Help me, please........Cry
But I dont think its save to contact them personally, before this I only use the apps to contact them. 
I  agree. I understand you were in a hurry but contacting the seller privately is not safe because you might get scammed by those in disguised as sellers. 
Acap50 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acap50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2019 at 12:09pm

actually it safer that way by dm the seller through the apps and more convenient. people can abuse your mobile phone number.. i prefer to contact sellers or buyers through the apps.
raudeen View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raudeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2019 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Acap50 Acap50 wrote:

actually it safer that way by dm the seller through the apps and more convenient. people can abuse your mobile phone number.. i prefer to contact sellers or buyers through the apps.
Me too. It is convenient for buyers and sellers to interact through the apps. Plus sellers can leave review through the chat when buyers offers their price to let the buyer knows if ther offers reasonable.
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greentea78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2019 at 12:17pm

I  agree. I understand you were in a hurry but contacting the seller privately is not safe because you might get scammed by those in disguised as sellers. 

The purpose of Carousell got the chat feature is to prevent scammers. So better use their feature to chat with seller.
Life must go on...
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greentea78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2019 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by raudeen raudeen wrote:

Originally posted by Acap50 Acap50 wrote:

Me too. It is convenient for buyers and sellers to interact through the apps. Plus sellers can leave review through the chat when buyers offers their price to let the buyer knows if ther offers reasonable.

Yup, they can't delete their message history, not like using Whatsapps, people can easily delete message then no evidence to prove when want to argue with scammer. 
Life must go on...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic