Bangsar Baru, Bangsar Utama, Bangsar South, Lucky Garden, Bukit Bandaraya, Pantai - Online Community Forum, News Articles, Activity Places, Business Directory, Classifieds & etc

Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

pening pikir dah ni

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Vinda View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vinda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 11:23am
Originally posted by minnyminny minnyminny wrote:

Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Originally posted by henna henna wrote:

I normally service my car twice in a year, can it contribute to car's risk of overheating?

i think twice a month is fine. unless if youre a heavy car user then u should service every 3 months

Servicing car twice a month is a financial burden for me...if i decide to change the engine oil by myself, can suggest any good brand of engine oil for me? I'm currently using Perodua car...

i heard the new shell helix h8 is good

I personally think that Liqui Moly Engine Oil is better bcoz the engine oil remain good and smooth even reach 12k km.
Vinda View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vinda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 11:28am
Originally posted by meesuhaimee meesuhaimee wrote:

Originally posted by Ryeonism Ryeonism wrote:

It may also the quality of spare part if it was using the secondhand one this type of situation really easy to happen. 

and jangan pakai minyak tiruan juga. check dulu before beli 
yes. u must check the QR code label on engine oil bottle. Use of the fake oil may damage the engine and cost a few hundred of repair charges.
henna View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by sohsohtan sohsohtan wrote:

Dan nak tanyakan tentang mileage enjin kereta ada tak berkaitan dengan berbeza jenama minyak enjin kereta yang digunakan punya?

setiap minyak ada gred yg membawa maksud lain lain. kena pilih yg sesuai dengan kereta kita
henna View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Vinda Vinda wrote:

Originally posted by meesuhaimee meesuhaimee wrote:

It may also the quality of spare part if it was using the secondhand one this type of situation really easy to happen. 

and jangan pakai minyak tiruan juga. check dulu before beli 
yes. u must check the QR code label on engine oil bottle. Use of the fake oil may damage the engine and cost a few hundred of repair charges.

true. original engine oil has qr code on their bottle. makes it easier to detect fake products

Edited by henna - 08 May 2019 at 2:23pm
henna View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Vinda Vinda wrote:

I normally service my car twice in a year, can it contribute to car's risk of overheating?

i think twice a month is fine. unless if youre a heavy car user then u should service every 3 months

Servicing car twice a month is a financial burden for me...if i decide to change the engine oil by myself, can suggest any good brand of engine oil for me? I'm currently using Perodua car...

i heard the new shell helix h8 is good

I personally think that Liqui Moly Engine Oil is better bcoz the engine oil remain good and smooth even reach 12k km.

never heard of that brand. i use shell helix h8. more affordable and eco friendly
henna View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 3:48pm

Car overheat may because of the liquid cooling system of your car not function so the heat of engine cannot release from it.

yeah and the engine oil also plays a role. make sure you use high quality oil

yaya after using the high quality engine oil.. it keeps my car engine clean 

Edited by henna - 08 May 2019 at 2:18pm
meyra View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meyra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 7:16am

Originally posted by Darius Darius wrote:

Originally posted by barley barley wrote:

nak mintak pendapat jap . kereta i OVERHEATing semalam.. jalan sikit je temperature da naik..  any idea i can do by myself towards my car? hmm Cry

you should service your engine regularly. because the cooling system of ur car will get dirty so it must be cleaned

How often should I service my car's engine? Do turbo engines require more maintenance?

i'm suggesting u must using a good quality of engine oil and originaly buy it from the official store. dont use the counterfeit engine oil that only can harm your engine car. for now i'm already use and try the Shell HX8. soo far my car haven't have a engine problem with it. 
meyra View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meyra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 7:22am

agree with your word. but also must pay attention with the condition of the engine oil. the engine oil in car must be okay . soo theres will never have problem with it. you must not mix the engine oil it can damage your engine car. or else u use high quality of engine oil. insyaAllah your will be alright. 
meyra View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meyra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 7:28am

Car overheat may because of the liquid cooling system of your car not function so the heat of engine cannot release from it.

yes & using fake engine oil also can cause car overheat. bcs it is my experience using fake engine oil that i buy from somewhere else not from official store. i need to overhau my engine car. its cause a lot of money to do overhaul . Cry soo remind to myself & you too, please beware after this. Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic