Print Page | Close Window

celcom first gold still can register?

Printed From: Bangsar Baru Community Forum
Category: Miscellaneous Clutter
Forum Name: Chit Chatter & General Discussion
Forum Description: Chit Chatter & General Discussion about anything not related to Bangsar.
URL: http://www.bangsar.net.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3103
Printed Date: 25 November 2017 at 6:11am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: celcom first gold still can register?
Posted By: cabbagemint
Subject: celcom first gold still can register?
Date Posted: 28 October 2016 at 11:43pm
i heard celcom line can use anywhere? i want to know celcom first gold plan got any chanes?

Replies:
Posted By: iceice
Date Posted: 31 October 2016 at 2:48pm
Yeahh I also heard about it... they have a great deal to attract people to use it.. but i'm not sure what is the changes hahahaha

Posted By: meesuhaimee
Date Posted: 31 October 2016 at 4:17pm
I think they got a new plan and yes they can still be register...
they offer around 20GB per month if i'm nt wrong.. the new plan are more awesome than 
previously.. 

Posted By: kooimin87
Date Posted: 01 November 2016 at 1:06am
As I know, not only Celcom has new plan but others have too
IMO, I prefer prepaid than postpaid because prepaid is way cheaper than postpaid
Plus, I dislike tied by contract

Posted By: kwangsoo
Date Posted: 02 November 2016 at 9:28am
New plan again? Wuuuuuuu. Ermm

Posted By: minnyminny
Date Posted: 02 November 2016 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by kwangsoo kwangsoo wrote:

Yes I already use the new plan for first gold.. not bad because I use RM 98 for 40GB because my house don't have a wifi and I found this plan to replaced wifi and I never thought the speed is quite impressive.. SmileSmile

Posted By: sohsohtan
Date Posted: 03 November 2016 at 2:28am
Originally posted by minnyminny minnyminny wrote:

Yes I already use the new plan for first gold.. not bad because I use RM 98 for 40GB because my house don't have a wifi and I found this plan to replaced wifi and I never thought the speed is quite impressive.. SmileSmile

My friend and I discussed about this few days ago. It has 3 different plans, the minimum of 20gb data, 40gb and the hugest 1 which is 60gb data. Worth 99

Posted By: evonvon
Date Posted: 03 November 2016 at 3:25am
Originally posted by sohsohtan sohsohtan wrote:

My friend and I discussed about this few days ago. It has 3 different plans, the minimum of 20gb data, 40gb and the hugest 1 which is 60gb data. Worth 99

ya wehhh.. i can get the largest plan to replace my home wifi since my home wifi charge rm200+ but under performance! the plan contains 60gb of data + unlimited calls & sms at rm150 only per month nia. even if i couldnt finish all, i still can carry forward to the next billing cycle and continue to use it.

Posted By: sohsohtan
Date Posted: 03 November 2016 at 5:00am
Originally posted by evonvon evonvon wrote:

ya wehhh.. i can get the largest plan to replace my home wifi since my home wifi charge rm200+ but under performance! the plan contains 60gb of data + unlimited calls & sms at rm150 only per month nia. even if i couldnt finish all, i still can carry forward to the next billing cycle and continue to use it.

Indeed. You know what?! User can add on RM10 to combine the data all together if dont want to separate into weekdays and weekends data. Even though if user finished all the data given, user is still able to stay connect with others as the plan offers unlimited social apps such as Whatsapp and Wechat.

Posted By: natasya
Date Posted: 03 November 2016 at 11:36am
All telco can be used everywhere. Is either slow or faster.
That's the matter Disapprove

Posted By: kwangsoo
Date Posted: 04 November 2016 at 8:59am
Originally posted by minnyminny minnyminny wrote:

Really? I always change my plan but I did not change my telco line.
Now Celcom got new plan again. Waaaaaa. I just change to magic sim
in Jan 2016. Duhhhhh Unhappy

Date Posted: 04 November 2016 at 11:09am
that is true, all telco can use in anywhere...
but celcom line can say everywhere got 4G and has fast speed 

Date Posted: 04 November 2016 at 11:21am
know i try use celcom postpaid plan ..that is right,celcom has fast speed and internet is too many for me to use for in a month with unlimited call...help me save money to use it

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk