Print Page | Close Window

Triumph Bike Workshop

Printed From: Bangsar Baru Community Forum
Category: In & Around Bangsar
Forum Name: Community Discussion
Forum Description: Bangsar Community related discussions ranging from community activities, crime reports & anything under the sun that relates to living & chilling in Bangsar.
URL: http://www.bangsar.net.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3158
Printed Date: 14 November 2018 at 2:30pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Triumph Bike Workshop
Posted By: Acap50
Subject: Triumph Bike Workshop
Date Posted: 22 October 2018 at 3:16pm
Hi im looking for any bike workshop that can do triumph motorbike nearby bangsar. 

Replies:
Posted By: zellitah
Date Posted: 22 October 2018 at 9:38pm
Can i ask to change the motor engine oils, need buy the big bottle or the small bottle?

Posted By: Hannah
Date Posted: 23 October 2018 at 9:22pm
Big bottle surely very expensive when buying at petrol station. I heard the online seller sell engine oil at cheaper price than you expected.

Posted By: Rafiq
Date Posted: 23 October 2018 at 9:26pm
Fake engine oil always the cheaper ones. Must be becareful when buying things online especially engine oil.

Posted By: Amir Alif
Date Posted: 23 October 2018 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Rafiq Rafiq wrote:

Fake engine oil always the cheaper ones. Must be becareful when buying things online especially engine oil.

So tempted to buy the engine oil from online stores, but dare not take the risk. Have you bought Shell Helix engine oil from Lazada before? 

Posted By: Reiben
Date Posted: 23 October 2018 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Amir Alif Amir Alif wrote:

So tempted to buy the engine oil from online stores, but dare not take the risk. Have you bought Shell Helix engine oil from Lazada before? 

No ! too dangerous~

Date Posted: 24 October 2018 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Rafiq Rafiq wrote:

That was a nice way to know the engine oil is fake or not, but what if the company is doing a big sales? will it affect the sales target as people are suspect the cheap price is a fake product

Posted By: Larry_mc
Date Posted: 24 October 2018 at 12:14am
Originally posted by zellitah zellitah wrote:

That was a nice way to know the engine oil is fake or not, but what if the company is doing a big sales? will it affect the sales target as people are suspect the cheap price is a fake product

Even the company give discount also very less one, or ask you to buy 2 and get a rm 20 rebate like that, fake engine normally will sell very cheap price, like half of the original price

Date Posted: 24 October 2018 at 12:16am
Originally posted by Larry_mc Larry_mc wrote:

Even the company give discount also very less one, or ask you to buy 2 and get a rm 20 rebate like that, fake engine normally will sell very cheap price, like half of the original price

People just cant hold themself for the cheap, then they fall for the trap

Posted By: Kenno
Date Posted: 24 October 2018 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Acap50 Acap50 wrote:

Hi im looking for any bike workshop that can do triumph motorbike nearby bangsar. 

I not sure bangsar got or not, but i saw there a workshop in petaling jaya...

Date Posted: 24 October 2018 at 10:33am

Engine oil can be fake, how is this possible happen? Are they use the cooking oil replace it?Dead

Date Posted: 24 October 2018 at 10:36am

When you mention this, it remind me that petrol station never give discount, just get some point in the member card and redeem it when the point is enough, but the the point was low like hell.

Date Posted: 24 October 2018 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Kenno Kenno wrote:

Engine oil can be fake, how is this possible happen? Are they use the cooking oil replace it?Dead

different color lah bro! i not sure how they can make it, surprisingly they success to do it and give so much trouble to the people. 

Date Posted: 25 October 2018 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Reiben Reiben wrote:

Salary too low, but living cost too high... and the vehicle maintenance and service fee also not cheap, so people easy get cheap when the price sell in very low level

Date Posted: 25 October 2018 at 8:26pm

When you mention this, it remind me that petrol station never give discount, just get some point in the member card and redeem it when the point is enough, but the the point was low like hell.

That why i dont like the petrol station loyalty program, too hard to get reward.

Date Posted: 25 October 2018 at 8:29pm

That why i dont like the petrol station loyalty program, too hard to get reward.

same here~ just spend the money on petrol is enough to let me redeem some water or tissue paper, but i get nothing... so i give up the reward dy

Posted By: Farid
Date Posted: 25 October 2018 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Reiben Reiben wrote:

true, im one of them. I also buy before, but I tried once and dare not buy again. After using the engine oil, my car feels heavier. Obviously the fake one.

Posted By: Muthusamy
Date Posted: 25 October 2018 at 11:14pm

I'm currently using Helix Ultra 5w30, got this 3 free 1 program. 1 more oil change then I will get the next bottle for free. I think only shell doing promo right now.

Posted By: Amylin
Date Posted: 25 October 2018 at 11:23pm

I'm currently using Helix Ultra 5w30, got this 3 free 1 program. 1 more oil change then I will get the next bottle for free. I think only shell doing promo right now.

Didnt know that shell do promo. this worth to buy as i can share with my siblings. Only 4 5 times a year dont be so stingy lorh

Posted By: Taufik
Date Posted: 25 October 2018 at 11:29pm
I did not sure which should get Castrol Magnatec or Shell Helix Ultra? Both i havent try before bcoz i used petronas but it didnt works well with my car engine.

Posted By: Loga a/l Muthu
Date Posted: 25 October 2018 at 11:37pm

same here~ just spend the money on petrol is enough to let me redeem some water or tissue paper, but i get nothing... so i give up the reward dy

I join the Shell loyalty cause they give a lot of free stuff not only the water and tissue paper. you can collect points when visit shell and convert the points into your choice of rewards. 

Posted By: Fazlan
Date Posted: 26 October 2018 at 6:29am
Originally posted by Amylin Amylin wrote:

Didnt know that shell do promo. this worth to buy as i can share with my siblings. Only 4 5 times a year dont be so stingy lorh

Safety is more important more than anything else. service your car accrodingly and use original engine oil so that engine problem will be solved. will try shell helix since have promo got free engine oil.

Date Posted: 27 October 2018 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Taufik Taufik wrote:

I did not sure which should get Castrol Magnatec or Shell Helix Ultra? Both i havent try before bcoz i used petronas but it didnt works well with my car engine.

Keep trying until you find a brand that suitable for you!!!

Date Posted: 27 October 2018 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Loga a/l Muthu Loga a/l Muthu wrote:

I join the Shell loyalty cause they give a lot of free stuff not only the water and tissue paper. you can collect points when visit shell and convert the points into your choice of rewards. 

i have experience, just pay rm 30 for the ron 95 will get 1 box of the tissue paper, no need to join the loyalty program~

Date Posted: 27 October 2018 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Fazlan Fazlan wrote:

Safety is more important more than anything else. service your car accrodingly and use original engine oil so that engine problem will be solved. will try shell helix since have promo got free engine oil.

Just follow the proper step, find a good service center, use original engine oil, have a good service then your car will always in good condition~

Posted By: Frisha Ann
Date Posted: 28 October 2018 at 1:36pm

But i got the reward from shell when redeem my point since my point has reached to the point that required by them. I think diff brand got diff type of loyalty.

Posted By: Mohd Alqif
Date Posted: 28 October 2018 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Kenno Kenno wrote:

Originally posted by Fazlan Fazlan wrote:

Just follow the proper step, find a good service center, use original engine oil, have a good service then your car will always in good condition~

For sure, must avoid getting engine oil from online seller bcoz we didnt even know the originality just only looking on the pic stated on the online shop.

Posted By: Tan Syu Yin
Date Posted: 28 October 2018 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Taufik Taufik wrote:

Most engine oils are not as smooth as shell even when new. This is only the 2nd smooth oil i've tried in 12 years of driving and i've tried more than 10 different types. The rest were just normal smooth when it's comes to engine oil. 

Posted By: Mohd Shah
Date Posted: 28 October 2018 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Tan Syu Yin Tan Syu Yin wrote:

Most engine oils are not as smooth as shell even when new. This is only the 2nd smooth oil i've tried in 12 years of driving and i've tried more than 10 different types. The rest were just normal smooth when it's comes to engine oil. 

Well, then it does sound good. Actually I also just flushed my car engine oil with the shell helix ultra 3 days ago. Hope it'll go smooth as claimed.

Posted By: Wawa Choi
Date Posted: 28 October 2018 at 2:04pm

I think the mainstream brand such as castrol, shell, petronas is enough as long as the spec is met as long as one diligently follow the oil change interval. 

Posted By: Mugesh Avinash
Date Posted: 28 October 2018 at 2:11pm

Nice, im thinking to change from other brand to shell since i used liqui moly before but it seems overprice compared to shell

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk