Print Page | Close Window

Shell Malaysia QR Code for product authenticity

Printed From: Bangsar Baru Community Forum
Category: In & Around Bangsar
Forum Name: Community Discussion
Forum Description: Bangsar Community related discussions ranging from community activities, crime reports & anything under the sun that relates to living & chilling in Bangsar.
URL: http://www.bangsar.net.my/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3160
Printed Date: 18 February 2019 at 9:20pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Shell Malaysia QR Code for product authenticity
Posted By: aprilstucked
Subject: Shell Malaysia QR Code for product authenticity
Date Posted: 03 December 2018 at 4:41pm
Shell Malaysia come up with a QR Code for consumer to scan to know the product authenticity. So make sure you guys scan first before buy ya!



Replies:
Posted By: kristy
Date Posted: 03 December 2018 at 10:01pm
very nice way to differentiate real and fake engine oil, next time no need to worry get a fake engine oil even it buy from supermarket.


Posted By: meesuhaimee
Date Posted: 03 December 2018 at 10:04pm
Shell always give me the surprise. before this i join a program to get the promotion buy 3 free 1. Now can scan code to see the engine oil is fake or not, that is very nice to know.


Posted By: Sensen301
Date Posted: 03 December 2018 at 10:09pm
What other brand do not have promotion like this, i just saw internet store give discount up to 30 %. That also quit nice to buy at there.


Posted By: Lasvitar911
Date Posted: 04 December 2018 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Sensen301 Sensen301 wrote:

What other brand do not have promotion like this, i just saw internet store give discount up to 30 %. That also quit nice to buy at there.

Cant buy from there, the fake engine oils cases is happen many times in the online shopping. So for you own and your vehicle safety, better but at some place that will sell the original engine oil.


Posted By: Lasvitar911
Date Posted: 04 December 2018 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by meesuhaimee meesuhaimee wrote:

Shell always give me the surprise. before this i join a program to get the promotion buy 3 free 1. Now can scan code to see the engine oil is fake or not, that is very nice to know.

if want to compare the quality, i fell helix ultra can use for multi-function, can help the engine for heat control, increase durability, boots the engine performance and wear protection.


Posted By: meesuhaimee
Date Posted: 04 December 2018 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Lasvitar911 Lasvitar911 wrote:

if want to compare the quality, i fell helix ultra can use for multi-function, can help the engine for heat control, increase durability, boots the engine performance and wear protection.

So how many you have to buy to claim the free bottle of engine oil, my next engine oil will the third bottle, then i can claim the free bottle.LOL


Posted By: kristy
Date Posted: 06 December 2018 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Lasvitar911 Lasvitar911 wrote:

if want to compare the quality, i fell helix ultra can use for multi-function, can help the engine for heat control, increase durability, boots the engine performance and wear protection.

It seem very nice, but oi found that other brand also got these kind of function, just not so many like helix ultra can cover all kind of function. Does the price will set slightly higher?


Posted By: Lasvitar911
Date Posted: 06 December 2018 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by meesuhaimee meesuhaimee wrote:


So how many you have to buy to claim the free bottle of engine oil, my next engine oil will the third bottle, then i can claim the free bottle.LOL

i alrdy get 1 free bottle of the engine oil, now continue to buy and wish for the next free bottle, can ask family member buy together, can get the free engine oil in a faster way. 


Posted By: Sensen301
Date Posted: 06 December 2018 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Lasvitar911 Lasvitar911 wrote:


Cant buy from there, the fake engine oils cases is happen many times in the online shopping. So for you own and your vehicle safety, better but at some place that will sell the original engine oil.

Ya, especially from lazada, i get so many low quality product from there, even got comment say it is good quality, but when i get the product then i realize i being cheat.


Posted By: Sensen301
Date Posted: 06 December 2018 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Lasvitar911 Lasvitar911 wrote:

i alrdy get 1 free bottle of the engine oil, now continue to buy and wish for the next free bottle, can ask family member buy together, can get the free engine oil in a faster way. 

Then who will entitle to get the free bottle? if family member buy together to get the free bottle, is there any way to show the free engine oil is belong to which family member. how to share the benefit?


Posted By: meesuhaimee
Date Posted: 06 December 2018 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Lasvitar911 Lasvitar911 wrote:

i alrdy get 1 free bottle of the engine oil, now continue to buy and wish for the next free bottle, can ask family member buy together, can get the free engine oil in a faster way. 

Whao, so fast... But i just wonder, i can buy any of the product series, or just the helix ultra is able let us get the free bottle?


Posted By: kristy
Date Posted: 06 December 2018 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Sensen301 Sensen301 wrote:

Ya, especially from lazada, i get so many low quality product from there, even got comment say it is good quality, but when i get the product then i realize i being cheat.

Same experience here, my clothes always very low quality when buy from lazada. I think engine oil also will be the same situation if buy it from online store like lazada.


Posted By: meesuhaimee
Date Posted: 07 December 2018 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by kristy kristy wrote:


Same experience here, my clothes always very low quality when buy from lazada. I think engine oil also will be the same situation if buy it from online store like lazada.

lazada alrdy famous about cases of low quality products. If i buy the favorite shell engine oil, i will prefer go to shell.com instead of lazada.com! And i get a lot of info about the promotion from the official website


Posted By: Sensen301
Date Posted: 07 December 2018 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by meesuhaimee meesuhaimee wrote:

lazada alrdy famous about cases of low quality products. If i buy the favorite shell engine oil, i will prefer go to shell.com instead of lazada.com! And i get a lot of info about the promotion from the official website

Then next should be more alert, as we have many experience, still get cheat by the bad seller mean we never learn Wink 


Posted By: Lasvitar911
Date Posted: 09 December 2018 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by meesuhaimee meesuhaimee wrote:


Whao, so fast... But i just wonder, i can buy any of the product series, or just the helix ultra is able let us get the free bottle?

i think you will get the free bottle if you buy the helix series, no need worry the company will use many reason to stop customers get the benefit. They only hurt themself if they do that.


Posted By: meesuhaimee
Date Posted: 09 December 2018 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Lasvitar911 Lasvitar911 wrote:


i think you will get the free bottle if you buy the helix series, no need worry the company will use many reason to stop customers get the benefit. They only hurt themself if they do that.

Who know what they will do, i always have many trouble when claim the free product. So i not so confident for this time. Hopefully this time will no problem to claim the free engine oil.



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk