Bangsar Baru, Bangsar Utama, Bangsar South, Lucky Garden, Bukit Bandaraya, Pantai - Online Community Forum, News Articles, Activity Places, Business Directory, Classifieds & etc

Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shell Malaysia QR Code for product authenticity
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shell Malaysia QR Code for product authenticity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
aprilstucked View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aprilstucked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shell Malaysia QR Code for product authenticity
    Posted: 03 December 2018 at 4:41pm
Shell Malaysia come up with a QR Code for consumer to scan to know the product authenticity. So make sure you guys scan first before buy ya!
Sponsored Links

kristy View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2018 at 10:01pm
very nice way to differentiate real and fake engine oil, next time no need to worry get a fake engine oil even it buy from supermarket.
meesuhaimee View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meesuhaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2018 at 10:04pm
Shell always give me the surprise. before this i join a program to get the promotion buy 3 free 1. Now can scan code to see the engine oil is fake or not, that is very nice to know.
Sensen301 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sensen301 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2018 at 10:09pm
What other brand do not have promotion like this, i just saw internet store give discount up to 30 %. That also quit nice to buy at there.
Lasvitar911 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lasvitar911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2018 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Sensen301 Sensen301 wrote:

What other brand do not have promotion like this, i just saw internet store give discount up to 30 %. That also quit nice to buy at there.

Cant buy from there, the fake engine oils cases is happen many times in the online shopping. So for you own and your vehicle safety, better but at some place that will sell the original engine oil.
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lasvitar911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2018 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by meesuhaimee meesuhaimee wrote:

Shell always give me the surprise. before this i join a program to get the promotion buy 3 free 1. Now can scan code to see the engine oil is fake or not, that is very nice to know.

if want to compare the quality, i fell helix ultra can use for multi-function, can help the engine for heat control, increase durability, boots the engine performance and wear protection.
meesuhaimee View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meesuhaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2018 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Lasvitar911 Lasvitar911 wrote:

if want to compare the quality, i fell helix ultra can use for multi-function, can help the engine for heat control, increase durability, boots the engine performance and wear protection.

So how many you have to buy to claim the free bottle of engine oil, my next engine oil will the third bottle, then i can claim the free bottle.LOL
kristy View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2018 at 10:47pm

It seem very nice, but oi found that other brand also got these kind of function, just not so many like helix ultra can cover all kind of function. Does the price will set slightly higher?
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lasvitar911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2018 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by meesuhaimee meesuhaimee wrote:

So how many you have to buy to claim the free bottle of engine oil, my next engine oil will the third bottle, then i can claim the free bottle.LOL

i alrdy get 1 free bottle of the engine oil, now continue to buy and wish for the next free bottle, can ask family member buy together, can get the free engine oil in a faster way. 
Sensen301 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sensen301 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2018 at 10:58pm

Cant buy from there, the fake engine oils cases is happen many times in the online shopping. So for you own and your vehicle safety, better but at some place that will sell the original engine oil.

Ya, especially from lazada, i get so many low quality product from there, even got comment say it is good quality, but when i get the product then i realize i being cheat.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic