Bangsar Baru, Bangsar Utama, Bangsar South, Lucky Garden, Bukit Bandaraya, Pantai - Online Community Forum, News Articles, Activity Places, Business Directory, Classifieds & etc

Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Shell Malaysia QR Code for product authenticity
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shell Malaysia QR Code for product authenticity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sensen301 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sensen301 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2018 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Lasvitar911 Lasvitar911 wrote:

i alrdy get 1 free bottle of the engine oil, now continue to buy and wish for the next free bottle, can ask family member buy together, can get the free engine oil in a faster way. 

Then who will entitle to get the free bottle? if family member buy together to get the free bottle, is there any way to show the free engine oil is belong to which family member. how to share the benefit?

Edited by Sensen301 - 06 December 2018 at 11:01pm
meesuhaimee View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meesuhaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2018 at 11:04pm

i alrdy get 1 free bottle of the engine oil, now continue to buy and wish for the next free bottle, can ask family member buy together, can get the free engine oil in a faster way. 

Whao, so fast... But i just wonder, i can buy any of the product series, or just the helix ultra is able let us get the free bottle?
kristy View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2018 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Sensen301 Sensen301 wrote:

Ya, especially from lazada, i get so many low quality product from there, even got comment say it is good quality, but when i get the product then i realize i being cheat.

Same experience here, my clothes always very low quality when buy from lazada. I think engine oil also will be the same situation if buy it from online store like lazada.
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meesuhaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2018 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by kristy kristy wrote:

Same experience here, my clothes always very low quality when buy from lazada. I think engine oil also will be the same situation if buy it from online store like lazada.

lazada alrdy famous about cases of low quality products. If i buy the favorite shell engine oil, i will prefer go to shell.com instead of lazada.com! And i get a lot of info about the promotion from the official website
Sensen301 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sensen301 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2018 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by meesuhaimee meesuhaimee wrote:

lazada alrdy famous about cases of low quality products. If i buy the favorite shell engine oil, i will prefer go to shell.com instead of lazada.com! And i get a lot of info about the promotion from the official website

Then next should be more alert, as we have many experience, still get cheat by the bad seller mean we never learn Wink 
Lasvitar911 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lasvitar911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2018 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by meesuhaimee meesuhaimee wrote:

Whao, so fast... But i just wonder, i can buy any of the product series, or just the helix ultra is able let us get the free bottle?

i think you will get the free bottle if you buy the helix series, no need worry the company will use many reason to stop customers get the benefit. They only hurt themself if they do that.
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meesuhaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2018 at 6:34pm

i think you will get the free bottle if you buy the helix series, no need worry the company will use many reason to stop customers get the benefit. They only hurt themself if they do that.

Who know what they will do, i always have many trouble when claim the free product. So i not so confident for this time. Hopefully this time will no problem to claim the free engine oil.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic