Bangsar Baru, Bangsar Utama, Bangsar South, Lucky Garden, Bukit Bandaraya, Pantai - Online Community Forum, News Articles, Activity Places, Business Directory, Classifieds & etc

Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Taking Care Stroke Patient

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
greentea78 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greentea78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by barley barley wrote:

If you are going to hire a part time nurse, please be sured that he/she is well qualified.

Ofcourse... my family is very fussy and they want a neat care for my dad...
Life must go on...
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greentea78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by jackong92 jackong92 wrote:

Nowadays hire a private nurse is expensive, if u afford to pay i think that is not a problem but if u want to save money i suggest you find an aunty to help you. 

Did u know the rate? 
haiyaaa so many problem faces so i really can't make any decision rite now. But if someone can recommend to me a  good nurse with affordable price rate, just inform here immediately.. 
Life must go on...
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greentea78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by kungfu1panda kungfu1panda wrote:

Hello TS. How old is your dad? what about your neighbours? Pretty sure if you ask nicely they could come and look out for you dad. You could pay them Smile

Hi.. he is 67 yrs old already. I dont think so because we are different religions. My father feels uncomfortable with this suggestion.. sorry :(

Edited by greentea78 - 02 January 2019 at 4:31pm
Life must go on...
Acap50 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acap50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 4:58pm

Nowadays hire a private nurse is expensive, if u afford to pay i think that is not a problem but if u want to save money i suggest you find an aunty to help you. 
How to hire private nurse anyway? Do we have to consult with the hospital to send a nurse to provide their service at our house?
raudeen View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raudeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by greentea78 greentea78 wrote:

Hi.. he is 67 yrs old already. I dont think so because we are different religions. My father feels uncomfortable with this suggestion.. sorry :(
if it were me i would be uncomfortable too asking neighbours for helps. it would be really awkward and they might be saying things about your family. 
raudeen View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raudeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Acap50 Acap50 wrote:

How to hire private nurse anyway? Do we have to consult with the hospital to send a nurse to provide their service at our house?
not necessarily. some hospital does provide a home nursing services depends on the health condition of the patients. but you also could hire a private nurse for ngo too. do you interested in hiring private nurse too? 
Acap50 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acap50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by raudeen raudeen wrote:

not necessarily. some hospital does provide a home nursing services depends on the health condition of the patients. but you also could hire a private nurse for ngo too. do you interested in hiring private nurse too? 
No im just asking out of curiosity because i never knew anything about private nurses in our country. Just for future reference, what kind of ngo provides private nurses service? Can be more specific? 
minnyminny View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minnyminny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by greentea78 greentea78 wrote:

Originally posted by popo90 popo90 wrote:

Seem like u need a home visit nurse to take care your father, how about u search at google, i think there got what u want 

Yeah.. i already did but unluckily, my family disagree with that. they do not trust at all. Maybe they have heard from somewhere.. 

Just a suggestion, how about persuading them to meet some of the candidates... There are a few platforms that provide this services and they are a great help...
iceice View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2019 at 11:47am

No need so complicated, u just need to google search on Caregiver Asia, there got many part time nurses provide medical services.
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greentea78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2019 at 12:20pm

Good idea but too many procedure. Btw, the cost for hiring a private nurse is very expensive and we are not afford for it. :(

Edited by greentea78 - 03 January 2019 at 12:31pm
Life must go on...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic