Bangsar Baru, Bangsar Utama, Bangsar South, Lucky Garden, Bukit Bandaraya, Pantai - Online Community Forum, News Articles, Activity Places, Business Directory, Classifieds & etc

Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Taking Care Stroke Patient

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
greentea78 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greentea78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2019 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by iceice iceice wrote:

No need so complicated, u just need to google search on Caregiver Asia, there got many part time nurses provide medical services.

oh i see.. thanks for suggested something might be solve our problem. I've google bout caregiver Asia. The website look legit tho. Now, I have discuss with my family and we will be booking a service on the website. 

Edited by greentea78 - 03 January 2019 at 12:35pm
Life must go on...
zentuah View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zentuah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2019 at 2:27pm
I just wanna share my experienced. 
4 months ago, my lil sister has participated as part timer nurse at caregiver Asia. It was really my first time heard about this website platform. Guess what, most of them must have a certificate approved by MOH. With the customer keep booking her service, her new venture has got a foot in the door. By the way, their rate really affordable and flexible of course.
zentuah View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zentuah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2019 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by greentea78 greentea78 wrote:

oh i see.. thanks for suggested something might be solve our problem. I've google bout caregiver Asia. The website look legit tho. Now, I have discuss with my family and we will be booking a service on the website. 

Yeahhhh.. you shud booking and try first their services. I can beat that their rate really affordable for u and family. Besides that, your dad will be treated neatly by a qualified nurse. 
iceice View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2019 at 9:45am

Originally posted by Acap50 Acap50 wrote:

not necessarily. some hospital does provide a home nursing services depends on the health condition of the patients. but you also could hire a private nurse for ngo too. do you interested in hiring private nurse too? 

Good idea but too many procedure. Btw, the cost for hiring a private nurse is very expensive and we are not afford for it. :(

U guys can look at Caregiverasia's website, their price is affordable because there are different pricing which depend on the freelancers. So u can choose which one u think is affordable.   
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greentea78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2019 at 10:48am

U guys can look at Caregiverasia's website, their price is affordable because there are different pricing which depend on the freelancers. So u can choose which one u think is affordable.   

Yeah I've seen CaregiverAsia website. And we plan to book a service there since the cost is very affordable and flexible to us.  :)
Life must go on...
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greentea78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2019 at 10:57am
Originally posted by zentuah zentuah wrote:

I just wanna share my experienced. 
4 months ago, my lil sister has participated as part timer nurse at caregiver Asia. It was really my first time heard about this website platform. Guess what, most of them must have a certificate approved by MOH. With the customer keep booking her service, her new venture has got a foot in the door. By the way, their rate really affordable and flexible of course.

wow sound good! I thought Caregiver Asia just provide the service but it one of the platform that open a big opportunity in recruiting new part time nurse too. 
Life must go on...
Acap50 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acap50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2019 at 11:59am

No need so complicated, u just need to google search on Caregiver Asia, there got many part time nurses provide medical services.
This is the first time hear of caregiver asia. Its nice to know that there such platform exist in our country which those service conveniently accessible to the citizen.
raudeen View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raudeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2019 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Acap50 Acap50 wrote:

No im just asking out of curiosity because i never knew anything about private nurses in our country. Just for future reference, what kind of ngo provides private nurses service? Can be more specific? 
actually there are few ngo provides private nurses service in malaysia. well as stated by others, caregiverasia is one of the most reliable one.
raudeen View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raudeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2019 at 12:07pm

Yeah I've seen CaregiverAsia website. And we plan to book a service there since the cost is very affordable and flexible to us.  :)
yeap. that is one of the best thing about caregiverasia services. the service period is up to the careseeker flexibility of time so they dont need to pay for the extra hours when not using caregivers services.
minnyminny View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minnyminny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2019 at 12:27pm
I really like that through caregiver, you can at least meet with the nurse first. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic