Bangsar Baru, Bangsar Utama, Bangsar South, Lucky Garden, Bukit Bandaraya, Pantai - Online Community Forum, News Articles, Activity Places, Business Directory, Classifieds & etc

Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Taking Care Stroke Patient

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
givemefive View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote givemefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2019 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by evonvon evonvon wrote:

What i like about this platform is that they offer reflexible service hours, so it really is a convenient helping hand.   

Yeah I agree, because majority of the time the caretakers that were found outside they would not like to take short-term jobs such as for a few days or weeks and prefer long-term for at least few months, and they might even ask for deposit too just so you dont cancel their service halfway.
givemefive View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote givemefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2019 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Ryeonism Ryeonism wrote:

yup, from my observation the caregiver would come by 9 or so help the girl eat, assist her to wash herself and just stayed by her side assisting what ever necessary for her to get healthy. and i think because the caregiver have adequate background knowledge so, she also help/teach the girl some medical terminology 

That is one of the main reason why I would choose Caregiverasia over the other service providers as all their freelancers would have some knowledge on the patients that they are dealing with and weren't just taking care of them by sitting at the side and playing with their phones. They were able to provide some medical advices and also some method in relieving their pain or sickness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic