Bangsar Baru, Bangsar Utama, Bangsar South, Lucky Garden, Bukit Bandaraya, Pantai - Online Community Forum, News Articles, Activity Places, Business Directory, Classifieds & etc

Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Budget to Thailand

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
evonvon View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evonvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Budget to Thailand
    Posted: 29 November 2017 at 7:45pm
hi guys! i want go travel to thailand this sunday.. so, anyone have been to thailand before??
coz i want to the actual budget to Thailand... coz this is my first time travel out from Malaysia..
heheehhee

Edited by evonvon - 29 November 2017 at 7:54pm
Sponsored Links

zentuah View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zentuah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2017 at 8:16pm
hi.....
im looking for the cheapest package to thailand too..
but i have problem with the roaming..... which telco can get the best price for roaming?
barley View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2017 at 3:59pm
u guys need a cheapest roaming, i got this one..
xpax 1 day basic internet to those want to contact ur friends or family in malaysia 
while u guys out from Mlaysia.. but it just be use to ASEAN countries only.. 
only RM 1 u will get pass for 1 day...
nyna345 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nyna345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2017 at 5:06pm
the budget when im visit to thailand only RM 3000++ including bus tickets from pudu central to hatyai..
RM 3000++ is for shopping, eat, hotel and public transport fees.... but its depends on u guys... if u guys efford n rich, u guys can go by flight.... roaming, i'm using digi roaming... quite cheap to me coz i'm digi users... 3 days only rm 25, u will get 4GB internet n 60 minutes calls
jnny123 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnny123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2017 at 8:55am
3days2night--rm3500..i went there last year...went to there for shopping,eating and shopping..
and the internet data i also use the cheapest one, coz only went there for 3days..
kapooy View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapooy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2017 at 9:03am
Originally posted by zentuah zentuah wrote:

hi.....
but i have problem with the roaming..... which telco can get the best price for roaming?

i'm back from thailand yesterday..bcoz i went there for 2 days only i buy Xpax 1 Day basic internet data..only rm1 and hv basic internet data to connect with my family in m'sia..actually i haven't so much time for browsing the social media, so i was not too struggle to find the best roaming
iceice View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2017 at 1:49pm
is the line good there? im using red line now... but looks like so expensive! RM 10 per day! 1 GB..
bt i'm use 1 day not reach 1 GB ... and the quota will burn just like that.... 
stonee View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stonee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2017 at 11:02am
Originally posted by kapooy kapooy wrote:

Originally posted by zentuah zentuah wrote:

hi.....

i'm back from thailand yesterday..bcoz i went there for 2 days only i buy Xpax 1 Day basic internet data..only rm1 and hv basic internet data to connect with my family in m'sia..actually i haven't so much time for browsing the social media, so i was not too struggle to find the best roaming

only got basic internet?Confused how about if i want to share story on fb and instagram, the line of basic internet must not allow me to do thatCry
kapooy View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapooy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2017 at 11:12am
Originally posted by iceice iceice wrote:

is the line good there? im using red line now... but looks like so expensive! RM 10 per day! 1 GB..
bt i'm use 1 day not reach 1 GB ... and the quota will burn just like that.... 

the line at foreign countries is quiet ok.. 
1 day not reach 1gb then u'r wasting your rm10...
if you think 1gb is too much for you, you can subsribe to package that offer less quota..Xpax got package that 1 day only need rm1, then you hv non-stop basic internet data.. 
andy3 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2017 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by jnny123 jnny123 wrote:

3days2night--rm3500..i went there last year...went to there for shopping,eating and shopping..
and the internet data i also use the cheapest one, coz only went there for 3days..

dun hv so much time to browsing the internet when travel to foreign country..
i just use the wifi that the hotel provided
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic