Bangsar Baru, Bangsar Utama, Bangsar South, Lucky Garden, Bukit Bandaraya, Pantai - Online Community Forum, News Articles, Activity Places, Business Directory, Classifieds & etc

Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Taking Care Stroke Patient

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
greentea78 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greentea78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taking Care Stroke Patient
    Posted: 28 December 2018 at 9:44am
Hi everyone. I really need your help.. 

My dad just discharged from hospital. He experiences stroke and really needs support for his daily routine. The problem is, my sibling and me have no flexible time to taking care him. So, i need an experienced nurse who can come to our home. Just for 3 days a week.... 

Life must go on...
Sponsored Links

popo90 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popo90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2018 at 10:05am
Seem like u need a home visit nurse to take care your father, how about u search at google, i think there got what u want 
kungfu1panda View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kungfu1panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2018 at 10:49am
Hello TS. How old is your dad? what about your neighbours? Pretty sure if you ask nicely they could come and look out for you dad. You could pay them Smile
kungfu1panda View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kungfu1panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2018 at 10:54am
In my opinion, googling is too general. Cuz yes you can find a lot but you wouldn't know if those sites are trustworthy or not. There are a lot of cases surrounding old folks these days
evonvon View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evonvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2018 at 11:57am
Originally posted by popo90 popo90 wrote:

Seem like u need a home visit nurse to take care your father, how about u search at google, i think there got what u want 

Sounds like a good place to start... read as much as you can and understand the parttimer's forte.  
barley View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2018 at 6:06pm
If you are going to hire a part time nurse, please be sured that he/she is well qualified.
evonvon View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evonvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by barley barley wrote:

If you are going to hire a part time nurse, please be sured that he/she is well qualified.

Well qualified and well manner as well.... I'd strongly recommend for you guys to meet the nurse prior hiring... See how they interact with your dad and the rest of the family
popo90 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popo90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by kungfu1panda kungfu1panda wrote:

In my opinion, googling is too general. Cuz yes you can find a lot but you wouldn't know if those sites are trustworthy or not. There are a lot of cases surrounding old folks these days

Ya~i agree with you. But if you can do some research and verify those online platforms, i think u can no need to worry about the trustworthy problem. Btw google still is the easier way to find things.  
jackong92 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackong92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 2:54pm
Nowadays hire a private nurse is expensive, if u afford to pay i think that is not a problem but if u want to save money i suggest you find an aunty to help you. 
greentea78 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greentea78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by popo90 popo90 wrote:

Yeah.. i already did but unluckily, my family disagree with that. they do not trust at all. Maybe they have heard from somewhere.. 
Life must go on...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic