Bangsar Baru, Bangsar Utama, Bangsar South, Lucky Garden, Bukit Bandaraya, Pantai - Online Community Forum, News Articles, Activity Places, Business Directory, Classifieds & etc

Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where to sell antiques💁🏻‍&#9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
zentuah View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zentuah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to sell antiques💁🏻‍&#9
    Posted: 15 April 2019 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by aprilstucked aprilstucked wrote:

Oh yeah, everything is good. The buyer messaged me through the apps and negotiated abit and decided to pay through online banking which I dont really mind and we meet up around Bukit bintang to give the item
I think its better to have delivery like this.. sometimes we have fragile things
Sponsored Links

aprilstucked View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aprilstucked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2019 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by cabbagemint cabbagemint wrote:

Yup.. I usually filled the quota.. you've tried the app? How'd it go with the antiques?

Oh yeah, everything is good. The buyer messaged me through the apps and negotiated abit and decided to pay through online banking which I dont really mind and we meet up around Bukit bintang to give the item
barley View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2019 at 6:02pm
wow reuse, recycle ... quiet good things to do in life. Plus money masyukk hahah
meesuhaimee View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meesuhaimee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2019 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by zentuah zentuah wrote:

i have a lot of childhood story books... better to sell or just throw away.. hmm confius

better sell la... paling tidak you dapat duit.. daripada you throw away camtu ja, xdapat pape ...then you yg rugi.. haihh

yass sell laa.. you gak yg untung dpt duitt masukk.. huhhu.. last time i sell my late grandpa old antique stuff at carousell... ada je org beli huhu
zentuah View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zentuah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2019 at 5:45pm

i have a lot of childhood story books... better to sell or just throw away.. hmm confius

better sell la... paling tidak you dapat duit.. daripada you throw away camtu ja, xdapat pape ...then you yg rugi.. haihh
aprilstucked View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aprilstucked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2019 at 5:32pm
cabbagemint View Drop Down
Local Groupie Gang
Local Groupie Gang

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabbagemint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2019 at 12:28pm

If not mistaken sellers can upload 10 pics at one time using the app and there are quite a number of filters that can choose. They even shared a few useful tips here https://support.carousell.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000098588-Photo-Tips

Yup.. I usually filled the quota.. you've tried the app? How'd it go with the antiques?
cabbagemint View Drop Down
Local Groupie Gang
Local Groupie Gang

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabbagemint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2019 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by jackong92 jackong92 wrote:

Originally posted by mima1mima mima1mima wrote:

Besides selling and buying stuff from Carousell, do they provide home repair services? Because my home toilet sink pipe leakedCry

Yes, they do have all types of household repair, house repair, home improvement and maintenance services for your needs. You can personal message them about it.

They do, but just make sure all conversation made on the messaging system.. Its safer that way because the platform store all of the conversation on their database
jackong92 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackong92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2019 at 10:30am
Originally posted by mima1mima mima1mima wrote:

Besides selling and buying stuff from Carousell, do they provide home repair services? Because my home toilet sink pipe leakedCry

Yes, they do have all types of household repair, house repair, home improvement and maintenance services for your needs. You can personal message them about it.
mima1mima View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mima1mima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2019 at 10:23am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic