Bangsar Baru, Bangsar Utama, Bangsar South, Lucky Garden, Bukit Bandaraya, Pantai - Online Community Forum, News Articles, Activity Places, Business Directory, Classifieds & etc

Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where to sell antiques💁🏻‍&#9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
aprilstucked View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aprilstucked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to sell antiques💁🏻‍&#9
    Posted: 04 April 2019 at 5:53pm
Anyone know where to sell cool antiques? I know a few flee market but dont think I have the time to join them...
Sponsored Links

elnobae View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elnobae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2019 at 10:39am
It's a good idea to sell cool antiques because you can make money! 
siti0607 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siti0607 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2019 at 10:53am
Sell antiques to go green Thumbs Up  
jackong92 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackong92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2019 at 9:21am
Great way to recycle, restore and re-purpose old stuff instead of throwing awayWink

mima1mima View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mima1mima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2019 at 9:30am
My brother and I are looking to sell our late mom's old paintings and stuff but we are not sure the value or is it worth anything. Any suggestions?
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aprilstucked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2019 at 4:56pm
Yeah la.. I just want to clean up abit my parents house and they also agree to let go some of the things.. Right now I have two options which is to book a spot at amcorp mall or to post on social media. 
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aprilstucked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2019 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by mima1mima mima1mima wrote:

My brother and I are looking to sell our late mom's old paintings and stuff but we are not sure the value or is it worth anything. Any suggestions?

Ermm try to contact any art gallery to help out? 
elnobae View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elnobae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2019 at 9:43am
Originally posted by aprilstucked aprilstucked wrote:

Yeah la.. I just want to clean up abit my parents house and they also agree to let go some of the things.. Right now I have two options which is to book a spot at amcorp mall or to post on social media. 

Why not try using social media platform? Nowadays sell stuff is quite fast and advanceWink
siti0607 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siti0607 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2019 at 9:58am
Originally posted by aprilstucked aprilstucked wrote:

If you want to book a spot at Amcorp Mall, you need to pay for booth rent, set up booth, time etc. There's other ways to do it hahaha 
popo90 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popo90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2019 at 10:27am
You can look at carousell? It s a platform where we can sell things. It quite popular and the traffic for buyers is always there
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic