Bangsar Baru, Bangsar Utama, Bangsar South, Lucky Garden, Bukit Bandaraya, Pantai - Online Community Forum, News Articles, Activity Places, Business Directory, Classifieds & etc

Bangsar Baru Community Forum Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Triumph Bike Workshop

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Kenno View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2018 at 10:33am
Originally posted by zellitah zellitah wrote:

That was a nice way to know the engine oil is fake or not, but what if the company is doing a big sales? will it affect the sales target as people are suspect the cheap price is a fake product

Engine oil can be fake, how is this possible happen? Are they use the cooking oil replace it?Dead
zellitah View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zellitah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2018 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Larry_mc Larry_mc wrote:

Even the company give discount also very less one, or ask you to buy 2 and get a rm 20 rebate like that, fake engine normally will sell very cheap price, like half of the original price

When you mention this, it remind me that petrol station never give discount, just get some point in the member card and redeem it when the point is enough, but the the point was low like hell.
Reiben View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reiben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2018 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Kenno Kenno wrote:

Engine oil can be fake, how is this possible happen? Are they use the cooking oil replace it?Dead

different color lah bro! i not sure how they can make it, surprisingly they success to do it and give so much trouble to the people. 
Larry_mc View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry_mc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2018 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Reiben Reiben wrote:

People just cant hold themself for the cheap, then they fall for the trap

Salary too low, but living cost too high... and the vehicle maintenance and service fee also not cheap, so people easy get cheap when the price sell in very low level
Larry_mc View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry_mc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2018 at 8:26pm

When you mention this, it remind me that petrol station never give discount, just get some point in the member card and redeem it when the point is enough, but the the point was low like hell.

That why i dont like the petrol station loyalty program, too hard to get reward.
zellitah View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zellitah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2018 at 8:29pm

That why i dont like the petrol station loyalty program, too hard to get reward.

same here~ just spend the money on petrol is enough to let me redeem some water or tissue paper, but i get nothing... so i give up the reward dy
Farid View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2018 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Reiben Reiben wrote:

Even the company give discount also very less one, or ask you to buy 2 and get a rm 20 rebate like that, fake engine normally will sell very cheap price, like half of the original price

People just cant hold themself for the cheap, then they fall for the trap

true, im one of them. I also buy before, but I tried once and dare not buy again. After using the engine oil, my car feels heavier. Obviously the fake one.
Muthusamy View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muthusamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2018 at 11:14pm

I'm currently using Helix Ultra 5w30, got this 3 free 1 program. 1 more oil change then I will get the next bottle for free. I think only shell doing promo right now.
Amylin View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amylin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2018 at 11:23pm

I'm currently using Helix Ultra 5w30, got this 3 free 1 program. 1 more oil change then I will get the next bottle for free. I think only shell doing promo right now.

Didnt know that shell do promo. this worth to buy as i can share with my siblings. Only 4 5 times a year dont be so stingy lorh
Taufik View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taufik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2018 at 11:29pm
I did not sure which should get Castrol Magnatec or Shell Helix Ultra? Both i havent try before bcoz i used petronas but it didnt works well with my car engine.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic